Mark, our founder, headed up the company 16 years ago and began Animo Associates’ inspiring journey. Before this, Mark worked in corporate services, specialising in corporate structuring and business strategy of established businesses. He holds non-executive directorship in a variety of businesses and strategic development of start-ups, and puts his experience to good use, continuously providing expert advice on best practice. His uncompromising commitment to service and honesty towards clients and partners alike have been the bedrock of the organisation’s growth.
- Should the UK Hospitality sector be expecting a ‘Roaring 20s’ revival?
- UKEF signs flagship Green Partnership to boost renewable exports
- What do we know about the UK’s financial future following the Chancellor’s Mansion House Speech?
- FSC revises rules on Special Purpose Funds in Mauritius
- Dubai issues revised decisions on commercial ownership for foreign investors
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017