Jaysen Harree, originally from Mauritius, shares his knowledge and expertise across both the UK and Mauritius office. He has over 30 years’ experience in the corporate services sector, with over 10 years of that being with Animo Associates. Having studied the equivalent of A-Levels in Mauritius, Jaysen began work as a Junior Auditor in the private and public sector. After moving to the UK, he qualified as a Certified Chartered Accountant in 1990 and worked as an Accounts Assistant. Jaysen initially joined the company’s fiduciary department and worked his way up to Finance Director and MLRO. He is now a fellow member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants and oversees the company’s VAT department and is responsible for VAT registration and compliance matters, helping clients resolve issues they may face on all these fronts. With a vast amount of experience under his belt, we can assure all our clients that Jaysen can provide you with exquisite expert advice, on any relevant issues your company may be facing.
- How have the UK’s tax transparency reporting regulations changed since Brexit?
- What does the Supreme Court ruling mean for Uber’s drivers?
- The UAE to invest £800million into the UK’s Life Sciences Industry
- What should SME’s be aware of following the 2021 Budget?
- The UK Announces An Outline To Their Future Tax Administration Strategy
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017