Vishal, our head of operations, has over 15 years of professional experience in the Global Business Sector. Having previously worked for leading management companies and acting as the director on several other client companies, Vishal is well versed with effective company operations and is able to advise on a range of set-ups. He has expert experience in company set up and structuring, secretarial and administration support, accounting, compliance and taxation. He brings knowledge from both education and experience to his clients, holding a degree in Economics from the University of Mauritius and a completed ICSA Diploma in Offshore Administration.
- How have the UK’s tax transparency reporting regulations changed since Brexit?
- What does the Supreme Court ruling mean for Uber’s drivers?
- The UAE to invest £800million into the UK’s Life Sciences Industry
- What should SME’s be aware of following the 2021 Budget?
- The UK Announces An Outline To Their Future Tax Administration Strategy
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017