Vishal, our head of operations, has over 15 years of professional experience in the Global Business Sector. Having previously worked for leading management companies and acting as the director on several other client companies, Vishal is well versed with effective company operations and is able to advise on a range of set-ups. He has expert experience in company set up and structuring, secretarial and administration support, accounting, compliance and taxation. He brings knowledge from both education and experience to his clients, holding a degree in Economics from the University of Mauritius and a completed ICSA Diploma in Offshore Administration.
- Should the UK Hospitality sector be expecting a ‘Roaring 20s’ revival?
- UKEF signs flagship Green Partnership to boost renewable exports
- What do we know about the UK’s financial future following the Chancellor’s Mansion House Speech?
- FSC revises rules on Special Purpose Funds in Mauritius
- Dubai issues revised decisions on commercial ownership for foreign investors
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017