After gaining her BA (Hons) in Business Studies from the University of Huddersfield, Farzana qualified as a Chartered Tax Advisor and is a member of the Association of Tax Technicians. Farzana joined Animo Associates over 15 years ago, initially heading up our Dubai offices and now leads the accountancy and tax activities for Animo in our Rochdale offices. Farzana is a specialist in international tax, and uses her extensive knowledge to advise clients on their imperative taxing matters. With expertise in a variety of relevant tax matters, Farzana is a fantastic asset to the Amino Associates team.
- How have the UK’s tax transparency reporting regulations changed since Brexit?
- What does the Supreme Court ruling mean for Uber’s drivers?
- The UAE to invest £800million into the UK’s Life Sciences Industry
- What should SME’s be aware of following the 2021 Budget?
- The UK Announces An Outline To Their Future Tax Administration Strategy
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017