After gaining her BA (Hons) in Business Studies from the University of Huddersfield, Farzana qualified as a Chartered Tax Advisor and is a member of the Association of Tax Technicians. Farzana joined Animo Associates over 15 years ago, initially heading up our Dubai offices and now leads the accountancy and tax activities for Animo in our Rochdale offices. Farzana is a specialist in international tax, and uses her extensive knowledge to advise clients on their imperative taxing matters. With expertise in a variety of relevant tax matters, Farzana is a fantastic asset to the Amino Associates team.
- Should the UK Hospitality sector be expecting a ‘Roaring 20s’ revival?
- UKEF signs flagship Green Partnership to boost renewable exports
- What do we know about the UK’s financial future following the Chancellor’s Mansion House Speech?
- FSC revises rules on Special Purpose Funds in Mauritius
- Dubai issues revised decisions on commercial ownership for foreign investors
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017