Effective from 1st January 2018 the GCC have now signed Federal Law No. 7 for tax procedures, which sets the foundations for the planned UAE tax system, regulating the administration and collection of taxes and clearly defining the role of the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
- How have the UK’s tax transparency reporting regulations changed since Brexit?
- What does the Supreme Court ruling mean for Uber’s drivers?
- The UAE to invest £800million into the UK’s Life Sciences Industry
- What should SME’s be aware of following the 2021 Budget?
- The UK Announces An Outline To Their Future Tax Administration Strategy
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017