A new Revenue campaign was announced in the 2017 Budget which targets offshore income and assets which have been undeclared or under declared to Revenue. Taxpayers are being given a final opportunity to come forward before 30 April and make disclosures voluntarily, before new exchange of information rules vastly increase the data available to Revenue about taxpayers’ offshore interests.
- How have the UK’s tax transparency reporting regulations changed since Brexit?
- What does the Supreme Court ruling mean for Uber’s drivers?
- The UAE to invest £800million into the UK’s Life Sciences Industry
- What should SME’s be aware of following the 2021 Budget?
- The UK Announces An Outline To Their Future Tax Administration Strategy
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017