A new Revenue campaign was announced in the 2017 Budget which targets offshore income and assets which have been undeclared or under declared to Revenue. Taxpayers are being given a final opportunity to come forward before 30 April and make disclosures voluntarily, before new exchange of information rules vastly increase the data available to Revenue about taxpayers’ offshore interests.
- Why is London an excellent location for business ventures?
- How to account for your VAT on digital services as a UK company from January 2021
- Everything you need to know about the UK-EU trade deal
- On the other side – What to expect now the Transition Period has ended
- Preparing for the end of the Brexit transition period – Implications for UK Nationals in the EU
Animo opens new office in Dubai 26th September 2016
Animo expands with new offices in Mauritius 22nd May 2017
UK Government Autumn Statement 23rd November 2017
Irish Bulletin – Growth Forecast for 2017 and 2018 17th October 2017
The advantages of Cyprus International Trusts 21st June 2017