The case study
A client based in Europe, within the modelling industry, wanted to set up a UK subsidiary.
How Animo helped
- Our services included registering the company with the relevant modelling association.
- Animo also helped source the office and conveyancing contracts.
- As the models were non UK residents, we ensured they were paid under the Sportspersons and Entertainer rules.
- Taxes were withheld in line with current legislation.
- Working with the company we helped develop a bespoke accounting package for them.
- We continue to provide them with a full service and are now looking after the Barcelona operation