In recent times, Mental Health has become a prevalent topic in the workplace, with many companies implementing initiatives to support both their employees and the overall cause. It is becoming increasingly important for companies globally to be considering their employees Mental Health at every stage. A negative working environment can quickly lead to ill Mental Health and for many of us as work is such an important part of our lives; it’s where we spend most of our time, our source of income, and often where we develop friendships, having a huge effect on our wellbeing.
The Mental Health Foundation estimates that the combined value of those in the workplace who suffer from Mental Health conditions is around £225bn, representing 12.1% of the UK’s total GDP, a vital asset to the economy. It is imperative that we do all we can to protect this value by addressing Mental Health, both for those who are at risk and for the workforce as a whole.
In relation to this, Animo Associates would like to take the opportunity to introduce Ishmail & Associates; a company we work closely with and admire in their efforts to support those with Mental Health problems. Ishmail & Associates is composed of a team of professional healthcare experts, who offer a world-class, highly specialised and fully integrated approach to the treatment of addiction and Mental Health. Led by CEO and Executive Founding Director, Michael Ishmail MSc, who has over 20 years’ experience working as both a therapist and psychotherapist and is a certified psychotherapeutic supervisor and clinical lead. Throughout his years in the industry, Michael has built up a professional network of the very best Mental Health treatment support services, from all over the world.
With first-hand experience across a range of Mental Health issues, and witnessing the results of high-quality care Ishmail & Associates strive to assist their clients across a range of Mental Health problems such as;
- Psychiatric and Psychological Assessments
With a dedicated team of professionals who are highly skilled and experienced in carrying out mental health assessments, they are able to adeptly identify issues and offer appropriate advice to help you make the right next step in your recovery.
Ishmail & Associates strive to deliver discreet, specialised approaches to interventions, which are bespoke to each client that they work with. They look at each individual case with a fresh outlook and decide with you to find the best way forward in approaching your loved one, as they are aware what might work for one family, will not be the same for everyone.
- Drug and Alcohol Interventions: Ishmail and Associates operate in the belief that it is better to intervene and address problematic behaviour before your loved ones become a danger to themselves and/or others. They believe that by taking action sooner rather than later, you are showing your loved one how serious you are about getting them the help they need – and, as a result, they are able to better place them in the right care before the problem escalates even further.
- Psychological Interventions: Their dedicated team of professionals are comprehensively experienced in mental health crises. They can help identify issues and offer appropriate advice to help both you and your loved ones take the right next step in recovery.
- Executive Home Detoxes: Their private detoxes offer the ultimate level of discretion. At Ishmail & Associates, they understand that it can be extremely scary and dangerous to undergo drug or alcohol withdrawal which is why they offer their team of caring, diligent, and qualified professionals to support their clients through this transition.
- Concierge Case Management
Ishmail & Associates provide their clients with discreet, integrated and comprehensive packages for both you and your loved ones, ensuring that they meet your every need from start to finish and beyond your treatment. Their treatment begins with an initial meeting with their team, who will then continue to work with you throughout the rest of your journey to recovery. From their experience, they know that every case is unique in its set of requirements and they strive to implement tailored solutions, utilising their vast network of highly specialised team members and handpicked treatment facilities and hospitals, all around the world, to ensure your treatment is specific to your individual needs.
- Treatment Referrals
Operating independently from any other treatment centre, they guarantee that referrals will only take place in establishments they know and trust and are appropriate for the symptoms and conditions unique to each client, allowing you to feel comfortable and confident with any suggestions they may make.
They offer their support through a range of services ensuring that each client is receiving care that is tailored to their needs;
- Structured family interventions – Which are planned and carried out on a case-by-case basis. They will arrange a meeting with you to determine the best way to move forward for you and your loved ones.
- In-home and in-community treatment services – This can involve 24-hour at-home care from a specialist nursing team and/or a sober companion, depending on your requirements. They are also able to offer 12-hour at-home shifts for those who prefer just day or just night care.
- Treatment referral with case management services – Which are fully comprehensive from start to finish.
- Robust aftercare packages – Your long-term wellbeing is being their priority, which is why they ensure that their support does not end with the initial treatment.
- An overall approach to the body and mind with their private physical and Mental Health screening and assessments.
- Both 1-2-1 and family counselling services.
- Psychological, GP and psychiatric monitoring.
- Safe and discreet transportation services in the UK and worldwide, if required.
The team at Ishmail & Associates also continues to support many of the healthcare industry services to assess, monitor, audit and apply best practice procedures and policies. Ensuring that their services are delivered in an ethical, caring and effective way is a vital part of their work and something they strive to do on all aspects.
They pride themselves on offering a discreet service that is accessible to all. Their private, in-home and in-community mental and behavioural health service is elite and discreet and can be accessed in several locations, worldwide.
If you would like to receive any more information on the services listed above or would like to get in contact with Michael and his team regarding an issue you or a loved one may be facing, visit their website today for more information on arranging care or get in contact either by calling them on +44 207 971 1263 or sending an email with your query to email@example.com, where a member of their team will be happy to assist you.
Animo Associates sincerely believe in the importance of addressing mental health, both in the workplace and in your personal life. We strive to guarantee that all of our colleagues and clients feel comfortable in discussing any and all issues that they may be facing in regards to their wellbeing, and getting the help they may need, when necessary.