- Every credible and successful business will require business management support in some form over their lifetime. Companies are often then faced with a few choices, to ensure they are optimising operations; either hire an in-house team, outsource each service from a third-party provider, or hire an all-encompassing entity, such as a Corporate Service Provider to [...]
- The notion of fintech (financial technology), isn’t exactly a new concept, with online banking dating back to the 1980s. Even if you’re not significantly aware of it, fintech is like a big part of both your personal and professional life. You might split the bill at dinner by using Venmo, tap your phone to pay [...]
- A Double Taxation Agreement is a treaty acknowledged by two countries to protect residents who conduct business operations between two locations against the risk of double taxation where the same income tax is liable in both locations. These agreements allow businesses to operate between these two locations without paying excessive taxes, providing certainty for cross-border [...]
- On the 13th October 2020, the Irish Financial Minister - Mr Paschal Donohoe T.D, released his statement for the 2021 Budget for Ireland, an unprecedented proposal, in both size and scale, with the government promising €17.5bn towards building a stronger, more resilient Ireland. The 2021 budget has been composed against the backdrop of extraordinary ambiguity [...]
- Animo Associates is pleased to present one of our prevalent European Office locations. Being one of the most open and connected countries in the world, Ireland acts as a fantastic gateway to global markets. With the added advantage of being located in the countries capital Dublin, our Irish offices prove to be a superb asset [...]
The Central Bank of Ireland has published the second Quarterly Bulletin for 2017. This insight bulletin examines recent trends in the domestic economy and provides the Irish Central Bank’s forecasts for the Irish economy and its views on domestic macroeconomic policy issues.
- 11th July 2017
An insight from the team at Animo Associates outlining the key benefits for international businesses of investing in Ireland, in light of the Brexit decision from June 2016. These include favourable tax, a growing economy and the fact that it is the only English speaking country in the Eurozone.