- On the 27th October 2020, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum – Crown Prince of Dubai, announced the launch of a new stock market, dedicated to supporting small and mid-sized companies under the umbrella of Nasdaq Dubai. The Nasdaq Dubai Growth Market (NDGM) was released in conjunction with the Dubai Future District project with the [...]
- Every credible and successful business will require business management support in some form over their lifetime. Companies are often then faced with a few choices, to ensure they are optimising operations; either hire an in-house team, outsource each service from a third-party provider, or hire an all-encompassing entity, such as a Corporate Service Provider to [...]
- The notion of fintech (financial technology), isn’t exactly a new concept, with online banking dating back to the 1980s. Even if you’re not significantly aware of it, fintech is like a big part of both your personal and professional life. You might split the bill at dinner by using Venmo, tap your phone to pay [...]
- A Double Taxation Agreement is a treaty acknowledged by two countries to protect residents who conduct business operations between two locations against the risk of double taxation where the same income tax is liable in both locations. These agreements allow businesses to operate between these two locations without paying excessive taxes, providing certainty for cross-border [...]
- Located in the lucrative Emirate; Dubai, our UAE offices provide Animo with an extended reach to MENAP and other major global business hubs. The cosmopolitan city boasts innovation, from world-class infrastructure to first-class hospitality services, bringing together the highest standards of comfort and convenience whilst still incorporating the traditionality’s of Arabia, proving that there truly [...]
Effective from 1st January 2018 the GCC have now signed Federal Law No. 7 for tax procedures, which sets the foundations for the planned UAE tax system, regulating the administration and collection of taxes and clearly defining the role of the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).